Debt Relief, Tax and Bankruptcy Services
The Law Office of William F. Kunofsky represents clients in all matters of debt relief including:
- credit cards
- medical bills
Our firm prepares all of the filing procedures and documentation for every aspect of the bankruptcy process. These services include:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – This type of filing allows consumer’s debts to be discharged in exchange for any property that the consumer owns and is unable to protect.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy – This type of filing proposes a plan of reorganization to keep its business alive and pay creditors over time.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – This type of filing provides consumers to make monthly payments to a “Trustee” to payoff a portion of debt based on income and expenses.
Our firm will take all of the necessary actions to resolve IRS problems that require an understanding of the tax law and how the IRS operates internally. We will solve your IRS problems in the most efficient way to prevent tax liens, examinations, bank levy, wage levy, asset seizure and even incarceration. These services include:
- IRS collection
- Tax Settlement
Our firm handles all of the preparation of all the documents needed commence the probate or estate administration proceedings. These services include:
- Inventory and Appraisement
- Declaration of Completion of Probate (or Estate Administration)
- Notice of Filing of the Declaration of Completion.